Dates: 11/01/2019 – 19/01/2019
Departure: 11th January 2019 (Friday) at 3pm from the car park in front of Palace of Culture and Science in Warsaw; 10 pm – meeting in Gorzów Wlkp. in Czereśniowa Street no 6, 11 pm – departure for Austria.
Return: 19 th January 2019 (Saturday) in the morning (to Gorzów Wlkp), arriving in Warsaw around 3 pm.
Fusch, Hotel Post Fusch *** – cosy atmosphere, friendly service, tasty meals (buffet breakfasts and dinners). Double, triple and quadruple rooms, all with en-suite bathrooms, TV, telephone, free WI-FI. In hotel: heated ski room, restaurant, sauna, pool table, football table, table tennis. Extras included in price: Bingo Night with prizes, evening hike with torches to the waterfall, Karaoke Night. The hotel is situated in the centre of this charming town.
Skicircus Saalbach–Hinterglemm–Leogang–Fieberbrunn: over 270 km excellent ski slopes. The slopes are bright and sunny, max. slope length 7.5 km, altitude variation of 840 m. Slope difficulty: easy (53 %), hard (40%), very hard (7%) – 105 slopes altogether. 70 modern, interconnected ski lifts, no queues. We will spend 6 full days skiing. 1 slalom competition as part of out activities.
PRICE (at least 30 participants): 2.899 PLN includes:
– return coach trip (AC, video, mini bar, toilet) from Warsaw to Fusch and back,
– 6 days accommodation in Hotel Post Fusch *** (on last day rooms will be available until 8 pm),
– meals: buffet breakfast (2 hot dishes to chose from), buffet dinner (salad bar, soup, hot dishes, pudding – unlimited),
– 1 packed breakfast on departure,
– hotel attractions as described above,
– daily bus transfer to ski slopes,
– skiing instructor and a guide on slopes,
– basic skiing insurance (accident insurance, medical insurance, third party insurance); provider: UNIQA TU S.A.
Not included in price: 6 days ski lift pass (approx. 200 euro), ski equipment rental (approx. 70 euro).
Sign up and information deadline: 21st September 2018.
First instalment (1.000 PLN) due by 28th September 2018.
Contact: Robert Gorbat, Rotary Club Gorzów Wlkp.
Mobile: +48 606 122 905, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.